[Previous] [Next] [Index] [Thread]

Re: Web server update problem

  Kerberos is really low-impact CPU-wise.  Depending on the amount of
usage, network can become a factor.

  You'll probably want to set up two servers, one as a master and the
other as a slave.  If you're going to rely on Kerberos then you want some
redundancy.

  -brian

--
Brian W. Spolarich - ANS CO+RE Systems - briansp@ans.net - (313)677-7311
  Want strong encryption?  Use ROT26.  Its _twice_ as strong as ROT13.